Time flies as they say...
I originally started this blog as part of the 'daily photo' group, now time has flown by and other projects, other social media has taken over. Ten years later when curiosity urged me to look back at my work I was amazed to find almost a million people had stopped for a look at the site,
So now I intend to bring it back to life, in a slightly different format, not daily anymore but with regular posts not just about Wanstead but further afield and with a variety of my photographs...
As you can see from the photograph above I haven’t aged at all 😂, many thanks to Sharon Bonner for making me look decent in front of one of my favourite pictures in our gallery of a curious Spitalfields cat.
I hope you continue to enjoy the site.
Geoff

No comments:
Post a Comment