Picture framing, Photo restoration, Photography workshops, And more all from Geoff Wilkinson Photography at 'eightyfour', 84 Nightingale Lane, Wanstead, London E11 2EZ
Enjoy the moment Geoff .. and the weekend :)
Cheers Grace and you...
Oh, I like it!
I'm so pleased I'm not alone William..
I love it, Geoff...the bird, the shadow.
Thanks Linda, yes I think it's the shadow..
have a nice weekend and thanks for visiting and commenting my blog , always apreciate :)
I think that's a marvelous image; stark, simple, with the shadow creating almost a graphic quality. Great stuff.
The bird makes a neat shadow.
Oh non non non. I hate these things and they love my windowsills.Your shot is great though. But I really hate them. :-)
go fast !!!
Enjoy the weekend too...
Enjoy the moment Geoff .. and the weekend :)
ReplyDeleteCheers Grace and you...
DeleteOh, I like it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased I'm not alone William..
DeleteI love it, Geoff...the bird, the shadow.
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda, yes I think it's the shadow..
Deletehave a nice weekend and thanks for visiting and commenting my blog , always apreciate :)
ReplyDeleteI think that's a marvelous image; stark, simple, with the shadow creating almost a graphic quality. Great stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe bird makes a neat shadow.
ReplyDeleteOh non non non. I hate these things and they love my windowsills.
ReplyDeleteYour shot is great though. But I really hate them. :-)
go fast !!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend too...
ReplyDelete