Saturday 2 February 2013

MAY BE A LITTLE SLOWER THAN USUAL...

                                World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

Two post's today as I missed one yesterday, the big white plaster cast on my leg is a clue to what happened yesterday. I'd love to say that I was doing something heroic or glamorous when the fracture occurred but I wasn't. I was running to answer the telephone and fell, so the lesson is don't rush, if the  call   is that important they will call back.

This may slow me down a little with the Wanstead Daily Photo so please bear with me, I'll stay on the case as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Tread more carefully, Geoffrey Bobbles Bon Bon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I certainly will. Do I detect a former colleague?

    For those of you who don't know, Geoffrey Bobbles Bon Bon was a sitcom character in the 80's. It has got nothing to do with Bon Bon sweets.

    Geoff.

    ReplyDelete