Sunday 29 September 2013

AW NUTS..

    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

I've been a bit slow with my 'conker' photography this year. I found these beauties under a horse chestnut tree near Snaresbrook, the nuts themselves look in great condition but sadly the leaves on the tree less so. Let's hope the tree gets well for next year. 

Meanwhile I found this guy opposite in the garden, not sure where he came from as I do not have a 'conker' tree. The half shell over the nut reminded me of the occasional Wanstead hedgehog.

1 comment:

  1. Aw nuts" is an exclamation of mild disappointment or frustration. It's a lighthearted way of expressing a setback or a minor inconvenience. Way Claim Alok This phrase is often used in good humor, adding a touch of playful whimsy to everyday situations. It's a fun and relatable expression for many.

    ReplyDelete