Monday 24 February 2014

PUBLISHED ON KINDLE.

World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved.

As you may or may not know a while ago I published my own little handbook on how to use and take pictures on a digital camera. I found most of the other books that I read about this subject too confusing, concentrating more on the technical side rather than getting you up and running taking pictures.  I decided to write my own handbook cutting out most of the technical stuff and just explaining that by following a few simple steps you can immediately take pictures and enjoy your photography.

The book is on sale at the gallery but as you know published books are expensive. I have now published this book on Amazon kindle, obviously at a much reduced price of £3.38.  If you would like to download a copy just click on this link and it will take you straight through to the book on Amazon.  I hope you enjoy the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment