Sunday 25 May 2014

A BIT OF COLOUR...

                             World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


I have always liked the look of the barber shop in the High Street, it looks like a proper place to go for a haircut.  The dark colours of the outside, with the traditional red and white barbers pole, contrasting against them fill me with confidence regarding the tonsorial excellence on offer. So imagine my surprise when yesterday I saw these fabulously coloured chairs outside, they were a riot of colour on an overcast day, at least it was when I passed by, they looked great. I particularly    like the little moustaches on the top rung of the back of each chair. Judging by the number of customers I see in there I know it's very popular with Wanstead gents, if I had any hair to speak of myself I'd be a regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment