Tuesday 3 June 2014

OLYMPIC PARK....

    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

We had a great photowalk in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park last Sunday. Lots of sunshine and loads of people out enjoying themselves, it's really a terrific place, if you haven't been do give it a try.

I don't usually take any pictures when I am on one of our photo walks, I like to make sure that everyone on these walks get the best pictures possible.  On this occasion however, I just had to grab this picture as we were leaving. I knew converting it to black and white on the computer would emphasise the drama in the sky and the reflection in the water. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you're right, perfect in black and white, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just a gut feeling sometimes that black and white will win out.

      Delete