Friday 21 August 2015

PERFECT EVENING...

                             World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


It's a fabulous evening here in Wanstead. As I was on my way home I spotted these golfers teeing off at Wanstead Golf Club. Although they were a quite a distance away it was a lovely scene bathed in late afternoon light, the lake and swans rounded it off.

Apologies for the blog being a bit hit and miss of late we have an awful lot going on. We are rearranging the Gallery, moving the studio and preparing for next months Art Trail and Fringe. Plus mixed in with all of that we are hoping to grab a few days off...we live in hope!

12 comments:

  1. Perfect indeed, Geoff! Beautiful photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good golf shot. I was there (well, not THERE) myself this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UN peu de sport avec un superbe décor*
    je n'aime pas le golf car je n'y arrive jamais puis moi il me faut bouger encore et encore*
    ta photo est si belle merci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that does look rather idyllic Geoff, although my few attempts at golf were anything but peaceful :) Hope you manage to get those few days off sounds like you need them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that does look rather idyllic Geoff, although my few attempts at golf were anything but peaceful :) Hope you manage to get those few days off sounds like you need them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the time of year when perfect days can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, yes very nice. Though golf isn't my thing. I'd rather be a swan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful perspective, great light!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it does look perfect indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do tell us more about the gallery and the festival

    ReplyDelete