Saturday 30 August 2014

A WALK IN THE PARK..

    © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


I had a walk around the lake in Wanstead Park earlier today, the first time for quite long while. I was surprised to see that most of the surface of the water is cover in weed, I think it's green algea, looks the same to me as the stuff covering Alexandra Lake on Wanstead Flats. It was still as lovely as ever, just a little different. I came across this platform  protruding out into the water, at first I thought is was an observation deck but it turned out to be something to do with the lakes overflow system. I was however really struck by the brightly coloured padlocks that secured the safety chain, couldn't resist doing a close up.

  World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. You are amusing, you do great pics with thing I would not even think to photoshoot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's just a question of looking and keeping a camera by your side. I'm glad you enjoy the pictures.

      Delete