Thursday 20 November 2014

SECRET SPOT...

                        World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


You might think that I took this picture in Wanstead Park or off some little used track in Epping Forest. You'd be wrong, but forgiven for thinking so. I could hardly believe my luck when I stumbled across this little cameo, the light coloured leaves just leapt out from the rest of the foliage, it was like some enchanted spot in the wood. Am I going to tell you where it is? Well......ok then, its actually next to an electricity sub station in Nelson Road, I had to shoot the picture through the fence. Beauty is where you find it.

...and on a different subject don't forget that there is a free craft demo day at Craft Boutique 84 in Nightingale Lane this coming Sunday the 23rd. There will be demonstration's of several products and techniques between 12 and 2.30pm and of course a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment