Wednesday 30 September 2015

SIGN OF...

Newsflash...the Thursday night is by invitation of the brewery only. Friday however there will be discounted drinks and Saturday and Sunday if a parents order a meal then the children eat free...

.....the times. I happened to be passing The Nightingale pub yesterday as the bubblewrap came off the new sign and very smart it looked too. Thursday is the big day, workmen and painters are beavering away putting the final touches to the new look. There's been a pub here since around 1700, I doubt though if any of the previous incarnations looked as smart as the this one. 



Pictures world © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

As much as I like the new hanging sign I have to say my favourite is the motif of the nightingale on the door it's very smart. Below you can glimpse the newly refurbished interior still under wraps at the moment though...

     World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

6 comments: