Friday 11 July 2014

DRIP, DRIP...

   World  Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

A young lady on the television last night was giving the weather forecast for today, she also mentioned briefly Thursday's weather saying how it had not been too bad a day. She obviously had not been in Wanstead where umbrellas were de rigueur. I stood outside the Gallery for a short time during the day with my camera and managed to catch this raindrop as it fell from our canopy. I also considered turning the central heating back on, I'm expecting a heat wave in December...

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes... I am in exactly the same boat and actually turned the bathroom heating back on. The wettest July in donkey's years apparently, but at least you caught it in a lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you liked the picture, I thought it summed up the week. Sound's like Versaille's weather is the same as London's, roll on winter.

      Delete