Sunday 6 July 2014

HOW OLD?

    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


I know I have posted a picture of this building before, it's on the corner of the High Street and Woodbine Place, but I have never really looked at it before from the High Street side. It always fascinates me, I am sure some parts are really old and not just reproduction. If you take a close look at the size of the bricks used to build the chimney for example they seem so small, I'm sure that's a clue to its age. Anyway whatever the age it always transports me back in time when I am passing.

2 comments:

  1. How now?

    You've just transported me into Elizabethan England... ;-)

    Would you believe the captcha is 1603??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you like the picture, I'm always on the look out for a little bit of history.

      Delete