Thursday 31 July 2014

HIDDEN..

                             World © Geoff Wilkinson - all rights reserved

This is another photograph from my Wanstead Park walk. I really like the way these tree trunks have been laid to form paths, it helps to keep people from trampling over the bluebells when they are out. I deliberately shot this picture from very low down to include the fungus growing out of the side of the trunk. There's also a small frog or toad in the picture, I'm afraid I don't know the difference, it's well hidden and didn't seem to mind my presence.

2 comments:


  1. Beautiful, this perspective, those colours, it's just like we could smell this wood. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so pleased you like it. I wanted to give the feel the forest floor

      Delete