Sunday 13 July 2014

END OF THE DAY...

  World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

Pretty rubbish weather last week considering it was supposed to be summer. On Friday night I gave in and the heating went back on.  During my photographic career I have spent a lot of time waiting on the weather, I must have spent weeks no make that months  hanging around all day hoping that a little sunshine will break through the cloud cover. Quite often it does, the sun drops below the clouds and if you'r lucky you may get a minute or two of lovely warm light on your subject before the sun disappears below the horizon.  Last week despite all the rain and grey skies we did have some spectacular sunsets. I managed to capture some from one of my favourite spots, the footbridge over the A12. I hope you like them. 


  World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved


    World © Geoff Wilkinson - All rights reserved

1 comment: